The LifeBalance Walking Tracker & Journal is an online wellness tool that helps program members achieve their fitness goals one step at a time. Available year round and also used as the key tool for the LifeBalance Step It Up Walking Challenge, the Walking Tracker allows members to:
- Set step count goals
- Keep track of the number of steps taken each day
- Track walking by step count, duration or distance
- View progress reports for steps logged
- Get helpful walking related tips and view walking resources
A versatile tool, the Walking Tracker & Journal functions are expanded for the Step It Up Walking Challenges. During challenges, the Walking Tracker is incorporated into a challenge “Dashboard” that is used to:
- Allow members to create or join existing Walking Teams with their colleagues
- Allow members and team captains to view individual and team progress
- Allow members to view potential prizes and prize winners
- Display a “Water Cooler” Message Board for participants and administrators
- Display customized client branded content
- Display challenge statistics exclusively to client contacts and challenge administrators
- Display additional resources and details relevant to the challenge, such as pedometer instructions, suggested walking tips and local walking events.
A vital and popular component to LifeBalance offerings, the Walking Tracker is yet another comprehensive tool designed to encourage physical activity among program members.
Download the White Page: Walking Tracker (PDF)